UNITY is a reciprocal agreement between Central and Eastern Pennsylvania contracting PPOs, designed to benefit members who may live in one PPO area and work in another – or reside in an area where they may benefit from having the ability to access more than one PPO provider list. This joint venture consists of Preferred Health Care (PHC) and Lebanon Valley Health Net (LVHN) covering members living and working in Lancaster, Chester, York and Lebanon Counties.
The Unity Network includes the following Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO).
Chester, Lancaster and York County Hospitals Include:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital
- Nemours/Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital, Inc.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg *For transplant services only
- UPMC Pinnacle Lancaster
- UPMC Pinnacle Lititz
- WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital
- WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan York Hospital
Lebanon County Hospitals Include (Lebanon Valley HealthNet)
- WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital
- Hyman S Caplan Pavilion