PHC Consulting, Your Benefits Advisor
Our consulting team takes an objective approach when recommending the best coverages for your business. Our team has years of experience with employee benefits, health plan administration, compliance regulation, stop loss coverage, reporting and data analysis and wellness solutions. We are proud to offer very competitive broker fees to businesses looking to partner with us and have a convenient online enrollment system for health plan members.
PHC Consulting Provides a Variety of Benefits:
We Offer Self-Funded and Fully Insured Quotes
- PHC Consulting can offer our clients the full range of options available to businesses in Lancaster County, including Eliance Health Solutions. We also offer a variety of self-funded and fully insured options through Aetna, Capital Blue Cross, Highmark, and United Healthcare. After studying your specific needs, we can recommend the best option for your business.
We Offer Ancillary Quotes
- For your convenience we offer a one-stop shop approach to placing all of your coverage needs. Secure your vision, dental, life insurance and short-term and long-term disability benefits through us. We work with a variety of top ancillary providers to present competitive quotes to you.
Our Team is Local
- We are dedicated to keeping the Lancaster community healthy! Our team is a short drive away from your office and always happy to connect.
PHC serves a full range of clients including:
- Self-funded employers
- Insurance companies
- Healthcare coalitions
- Government agencies and non-profit organizations
- Hospital and other Healthcare Provider employee benefit plans
Our presence in the community allows us to offer our clients the outstanding healthcare services which you expect from a healthcare partnership. This allows you to expand your potential for increased savings and member satisfaction.
Fill out the Contact Form to connect with our local team today!