Preferred Health Care is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the hiring, training, or promotion of employees by reason of race, color, religion, sex or nation origin. We offer full benefit packages including medical/dental/life insurance and 401K.
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position here in the Lancaster community, we have the following opportunities available:
- Compliance Officer
- Responsible for creating, implementing and the overall management of the Company’s compliance program. The primary objective and goals of the position are to conduct internal monitoring to determine compliance with state and federal regulatory and contractual requirements for the Company and for the TPA clients. Creates, reports and educates and follows-up with business areas to ensure processes exist that demonstrate compliance. This position will use a consultative approach with our clients and broker partners, supporting the TPA Services department with market, product and health care reform expertise.
- Director, Claims and Customer Service
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the examining, repricing, and adjudication of insurance claims and providing customer service. Assures repriced claims are forwarded to the appropriate payor and applicable claims are adjudicated within mandated timeframes by performing the following duties.
- Nurse Manager, Medical Services & Clinical Data Analyst
- Responsible for planning, developing, organizing and directing all functional aspects of care management and quality review components of the delivery system to ensure appropriate, timely and accessible medical services to all members of PHC and Eliance Health Solutions. Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources including claims, provider, member, and encounters data. Identify and assess the business impact of trends.
- Case Manager
PHC is currently seeking full-time case management nurses. Qualified candidates will have a current nursing license, strong computer skills and be self-motivating patient advocates. She/He will be responsible for coordinating, organizing, communicating and directing PHC patients through the case management process. Strong local clinical background, CCM designation and managed care experience preferred but not required.
- We offer competitive pay and benefit package upon experience. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM. To be considered interested candidates must submit their resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources
Preferred Health Care
PO Box 4824
Lancaster, PA 17604
You can apply electronically by submitting your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can fax your cover letter and resume to us at 717-560-2312 or you can mail your resume to the address above.